Merseyside Life Competition
To celebrate Liverpool being awarded the title Capital of Culture in 2008, a competition was introduced, this is now the Merseyside Life competition. This is a digital image competition on the theme of Merseyside Life – People, Places and Events
Refer to the sidebar syllabus for competition dates
1. All entries must be submitted in a JPG digital format, sized 1600 pixels x 1200 pixels @ 72 dpi format and sRGB colour space
2. Any one member can submit a maximum of 6 images.
3. Colour, Mono or digitally manipulated images are acceptable.
4. Any entry submitted must have been taken during the 12 month period preceding the hand in date of the competition. The EXIF Data for each image must be made available to the Committee on request.
5. All entries must be submitted, by the hand in date, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For those unable to email their images, members can submit entries on a CD. Late entries will not be accepted.
6. All images submitted must have been taken in the Merseyside area.
7. All entries must be the sole work of the author.
8. Entries will only be accepted from paid-up SLPS members for the current season.
9. Images entered into the Merseyside Life Competition (or similar images) must NOT have been entered in ANY previous club competition.
10. After the Merseyside Life Competition, images may be used in all other club competitions.
11. The winner will receive the Merseyside Life Trophy. There will be an award of certificates for 2nd and 3rd Places, with commendations given for other outstanding images.
File naming instructions: member number space title
e.g. 28 Anglican Cathedral
Click here to download entry form