We are encouraging SLPS members to enter their prints or PDI’s into this competition – perhaps something you had in last year’s Annual!
- This competition is open to ALL members of an L&CPU Federated Club
- A photographer may only enter through one club
- Images (or one significantly similar) must not have been entered into any L&CPU individuals competition.
- A photographer may enter up to four images in each section.
- An Image can only be used once in the competition
- The 6 sections are as follows
Open Monochrome Prints, Open Colour Prints, Nature Prints
Open Monochrome PDI, Open Colour PDI and Nature PDI
Print and Digital Entries, for practical reasons, are to be handled by our SLPS club secretary who will upload the entries through the L&CPU Portal and arrange delivery of prints via the usual collection points.
Further information and rules for entry can be found on the L&CPU website here Please note however that in order to give us time to process the applications the hand in date for SLPS members is 9pm on Thursday 12th February.